Thursday, February 19, 2009

No MCR in NM

Sorry My Chemical Romance fans, they wont be in the New Moon soundtrack. In a recent interview with MTV they stated that there songs wouldn't 'fit' with the New Moon/Vampire thing...



"So, after knocking it out of the park with “Desolation Row,” [from Watchmen] are My Chem looking at a second career (after, you know, being in a rock band) scoring films? Given their former, rather vampirish past, they seem naturals for “Twilight” sequel “New Moon.”

“I don’t think so,” Way said. “We’re very choosy. … There were a few films that we didn’t do the song for because it didn’t fit. I guess a lot of people would say that a vampire movie would fit, but I would disagree with that these days. Even since Black Parade, I would kind of disagree with that. I don’t know if we’d be interested in that.”"


Meh, fair enough. But I would of loved to hear one of their songs in New Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment