Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kristen's Blonde moment


I just saw this posted on the Twicrack site and just about wet myself.

Its an old clip from before twilight was released and its Kristen Stewart talking to David Letterman... She makes the interview quite awkward here:

Twilight star Kristen Stewart's 15 minutes of fame might have already passed (until the next movie in the series, at least), but, oh, what a memorable 15 minutes they were. Less than a week before she would be photographed smoking drugs on her Los Angeles doorstep, Stewart dropped by Letterman's show for one last plug of her vegetarian-vampire flick. The result is equal parts hilarity and horror. Take this exchange, for example:

Stewart "We have this big European press tour to do. I'm not sure if we end up in London or Berlin but wherever we end up...I'm going to DRIVE TO RUSSIA!" Dave pauses for effect and says "I hope it's Berlin, then."

And Kristen squirms confusedly while the audience roars.


Awkward...
I guess Kristen has a magical car that floats over water. Magic school bus?
I just had a strange thought. If Kristen and David changed last names it would be awesome! Kristen Letterman and David Stewart... Interesting, strange! but interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment