Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Australian DVD offer!

WHY? Why do you do this to me?

There's another deal out on a website for the Twilight DVD, if you Pre-order twilight with sanity you will receive an "Exclusive Bonus disc with 4 never before seen behind the scenes features including: “Vampire Kiss Montage” & “Music: The Heartbeat of Twilight”."


Now I want this! Its closer to home for me (Australian website) and I really want to see this Vampire Kiss Montage! But then again its $44 AUD and $58 NZD... I might just have to wait until it comes out in New Zealand (Im really poor at the moment, I need to get a job!) But its so long!

If you live in New Zealand like me or in Australia and want to have a look at this go here (I would say have a look to all you American and British fans but I dont know why you would, you guys have better deals more readily available to you!)

Dam scamming summit, always wanting to make me even poor... I might have to start selling body parts on the black market.

No comments:

Post a Comment