Saturday, February 28, 2009

slimy Rob?

I have a little confession to make. I love the kids choice awards... I dont like all the screaming and squealing (although I really cant talk, I do the same thing when it comes to twilight) but there is just somthing about the whole thing that is so appealing to me. So imagine my joy when I read this on people.com:





This year's Kids' Choice star-studded lineup also includes host Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Zac Efron, PEOPLE Sexiest Man Alive Hugh Jackman, Twilight's Robert Pattinson, Amy Poehler, Reese Witherspoon, and Nickelodeon stars Miranda Cosgrove and Nat and Alex Wolff.




Yay!!! Finally an excuse to watch it :P "Oh I have to watch this because Robert Pattinson is on and I need to talk about it on my blog... seriously!"


Pfft!

2 comments: