Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Heidi audition confirmed!

Don't get me wrong, I love a good bit of gossip but when I find out something is the truth it makes it seem better and gets me more excited! Like just a few days ago AnnaLynne McCord confirmed auditioning for the role of Heidi in New Moon. But we have been speculation over this for nearly 2 weeks! Ahhh it feels so good! (<- thats a slightly misleading sentace...)

But hollyscoop got the offical word from 'the horses mouth':


Hollyscoop caught up with AnnaLynne at the "Kiss For A Cause" event in Santa Monica where she confessed she's going to hear back about the role "next week."

"My fingers are crossed though," AnnaLynne told Hollyscoop exclusively. "I'm a fan of the books as are my 14 and 12 year old cousins who are obsessed, they would freak if I got it. And I just want to do a film with a small role during my hiatus and then just have the rest of the time off cause I need a break, I want to go to Europe!"

The role isn’t a big one, but in her brief appearance in the book, the character is described as having "exceptional, unforgettable beauty, with stunning legs, long hair and violet eyes.”


I dont know if I have said this already, but Im so excited about her being Heidi! even though shes been called one of the worst actresses... Its twilight though! It has 'magical' powers making it non-bad! (<-Bad english right there!)

What do you guys think of her as Heidi? Don't be afraid to comment, I dont bite! Well if you want me to I might, I need to practise for when I become a vampire...

No comments:

Post a Comment