Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sexy Ed or Educational Count?

The newest poll on the net is "Which pop culture vampire is your favorite?" An guess what Edward Cullen isn't winning! I know how can this be? Stephen Moyer in "True Blood" is currently in the lead but if you want Edward to win you should go to the site and vote now! And try not to be sucked in by the other totally awesome vampires.

I was so close to voting for Sesame Street's "The Count" but I decided that Edward Cullen needs me more!

here's the list of all the vampires: (They are all really cool!)

-Count Chocula
-Edward Cullen in "Twilight"
-Stephen Moyer in "True Blood"
-Aaliyah in "Queen of The Damned"
-Bela Lugosi as "Dracula"
-David B. in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
-Sesame Street's "The Count"
-Brad Pitt in "Interview with the Vampire"
-Grandpa Munster
-Wesley Snipes as "Blade"

A wee spooky fact, yesterday I felt like watching a vampire movie (Im addicted!) and So I watched Queen of The Damned... And then I wake up this morning and it right there! On that list! I had only heard of the movie once of twice before then all the sudden its everywhere!

Anyway... You can go here to vote for our Edward!


Who will win?!

No comments:

Post a Comment