Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Figures!!!!!!

OK on 3 fan girls squeal. 1 2 3 *squeal*

What are we squealing (Such a strange word...) about? Well NECA has just recently told MTV that will be more twilight (Meaning the whole saga) merchandise! Yay




Does everyone else think the dude from NECA looks like Anthony Kiedis from the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

This new merchandise will included 4-5 new figures from New Moon! I wonder who the figures will be of! Im guessing Jacob and wolf Jacob then Aro? I really hope there's jasper and Carlisle ones. Then again maybe not becasue I would be very tempted to buy them... I could start a collection I have Edward so far. :D

New Moons getting closer and closer!

So does anyone out there have guesses to what these new figures might be of?

No comments:

Post a Comment