Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sick, really!

OK so I normally wouldn't post this becasue its about the actors from twilight doing another film, but I love Ashley Greene and I love a good horror!

She is in a movie Called summer's blood "In the film a family of serial killers stalk a young woman out to find the father she's never known." It sounds... interesting.

But this is the movie poster:


I love it! It looks creepy and Ashley looks pretty as usual! "Blood is sicker than water" Classic.

But the thing I really loved was this pictre:


Now I kept it small becasue it is really graphic, and I dont want to be responsible for making people sick. So I warn you not to look at it if you have a weak stomach...

But for all you horror lovers, it is really awesome! Quite gnarly actually. Just click the little picture for a link to the bigger one

Thanks bloody-disgusting.com for this!

1 comment:

  1. ew my god thats real gross but i really want ta c the movie

    ReplyDelete