Monday, February 16, 2009

Alice Cullen doll

First there was a Edward Cullen Doll (One of which I just got in the post a hour ago *Squee*) Then there was a Bella Swan/Cullen doll and now there's a Alice Cullen doll?



I was cruising the net today (Sick day) for information about my wee Edward Cullen doll and I came across this picture here (Its quite big so Im just giving the link) but you will notice that there is a Alice Cullen doll. Now either I was under a rock about the whole Alice doll thing, or this is new and exciting news! But this is new for me so I'm happy and excited.



Is it just me or does she look even more pale than Edward? But she does look quite good. More realistic than Bella. Bella looks like a 40 year old woman who smelt somthing bad!


"It smells like Mike Newton..."

1 comment: