Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Moon in New Zealand!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWW!

Why am I so pumped and excited? Well I just found out that New Zealand will be the first country in the would to see New Moon when it is finally released!!


Well, ahead of the DVD release in April, TV2 Movies has some good news for you.
A release date's been set for New Moon in New Zealand.
So, Twihards, mark this date in your calendar.

November the 19th, 2009.

Because that's when Bella, Edward, Jacob and the gang will be back on the big screen.
America has a release date of November the 20th, 2009 - so with the time difference you'll get to see it before the American market.


Who would of ever guessed that being a twilight fan in New Zealand would pay off?!?!!?! Over here anything twilight related normally takes about a month to get here or it doesn't come at all! So I cant believe that we get to see New Moon first!!!



Yes that's a photo I took :) Do you like my 'new moon' plane?

I wonder if it is to early to book a ticket for the first screening... I wonder if I need to get a extra seat for Wee Ed?...

Im so happy at the moment!! But I would really love to hear what people think of this. Unfair? Awesome? Meh? I think you all know my thoughts ;)

2 comments:

  1. thats awesome i wish it would come out sooner than november though. and i've been going through twilight withdrawals for awhile now. nothing can seem to cure it =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling love! But at least its coming out faster than other movies do (Im thinking about Harry Potter)

    ReplyDelete