Friday, February 6, 2009

Christian is one talented girl!

Look at Angela Weber Aka Christian Serratos!

Wow shes a beautiful girl !





"18 year old Christian Serratos stands 5’7 and exudes a playful presence the moment she enters the room. She is multi-talented, beautiful and has a knack for self-expression. The Twilight star hails from Los Angeles and got her start in the business by modeling. Soon she was acting, singing, ice skating and making jewelry."

And it turns out really talented at everything else it seems!


How did you prepare for the role?

Reading the books was a big help because it was really nice and convenient to be in a movie that is a book. I read the first book and was madly in love with it. By the time I found out I was going to be going to Portland to film, I was so excited. I had finished all 4 of the books.


You can read rest of the article here and see some more amazing pictures of her here at LePhant

No comments:

Post a Comment