Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rob and Krist childhood toys

They are both strangely cool:

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson used to love strange things when they were younger.

When Kristen was asked by Empire what her favourite toy was when she was little she admitted: "I was quite into Egyptians.

"It's so weird. I thought it was really cool.

"Mummies, Egyptians and pyramids...hidden things.

"My parents gave me this kit with all this stuff in it. I thought it was real...stuff from Egypt.

"That was my favourite thing for the longest time. I was really disappointed when I got older and I discovered it was plastic.

Rob Pattinson also had an unusual favourite toy when he was growing up.

He told the magazine: "I didn't have very many toys, I used to just to play with a pack of cards all the time.

"I'd pretend the cards were other things.

"I liked any toy that didn't involve playing with other children."

Source: myparkmagazine

Yeah, is it strange I was kind of the same? I really loved Egypt and all things like that when I was younger I loved cards (I kick ass at solitaire!)

No comments:

Post a Comment