Saturday, February 28, 2009

Team Solomon


Sorry again that I haven't posted in so long! You wont believe how busy I have been. but on with the stuff you really want to hear (sorry if you have already heard it all)


I just read this on twilightcrack, its a interview with Solomon Trimble from a few weeks back:


Assuming you will continue to play Sam, what scenes would you look forward to filming in New Moon?

I want to shoot a flash back scene to when Sam first phased. I think I would have fun with it. If there isn’t a flash back, I think any scene where the whole wolf pack is together would be interesting to shoot. I wonder how all of us are going to pick up each other’s mannerism so we all move as one.

How do you feel about possibly becoming a bigger player in the coming movies than in Twilight?

I’m ready. I’ve been working out for 2 hours a day every day for so long now, and eating an ungodly amount of chicken and drinking horrible weight gainer. I’ve been learning and writing powwow songs in Quileute and re-reading the books and working with an acting coach, just submersing myself in this. I’m probably too focused, I don’t know the last time I watched T.V. or did anything non-Twilight related. I use poetry as an outlet, but even it has a Twilight flavor as of late.


I know your pain Solomon! Now matter what you do, some how twilight starts to take over your life.

He answers a few more questions from fans so if you want to check it out you can go to thetwilightfiles for a look

Also, if you are really starting to love Solomon as Sam like me, you can help him out by clicking here and signing the petition for 'Team Solomon' :D

I have my fingers cross for you Solomon!

No comments:

Post a Comment