Friday, February 20, 2009

AnnaLynne's not Heidi?!


WHAT?!? I thought AnnaLynne McCord was a sure thing for new moon but its seems that that may be untrue.

According to OK! (Mmmm still a wee bit dodgy in my eyes) She is to busy to play Heidi.


AnnaLynne McCord, who was slated to play the receptionist to the Volturi vampires in Rome, Heidi, tells OK! she's no longer going to be in that role.

"I am so disappointed but it doesn't look like it is going to happen with my schedule," she revealed to OK! at the L.A. premiere of Fired Up on Feb. 19.

Fans of the 90210 star might still have some hope, as she adds, "But keep your fingers crossed for me. I hope that it still does!"


Well first off OK! Heidi's not a receptionist. And secondly, NOOO I was starting to like the idea of AnnaLynne playing Heidi! I thought she would be really great in the role. Plus she says, what, one line? So it will probably only be one day of filming for her. A few days to make many people happy? Do you think you could do it AnnaLynne? (If I sound mean Im not trying to be.)

Fingers cross indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment