Thursday, February 12, 2009

Twilight Merch In NEW ZEALAND!!!

If you are not from New Zealand you can just skip over and ignore this.




But if you are from New Zealand your awesome. But that's not what I wanted to tell you. Have you been browsing the Hot Topic website and the various other American sites which sell twilight merchandise? Well I have some really, really, really good new for you. New Zealand has there own site and store which sells twilight merchandise!! Im not joking! A couple of my twilight obsessed friends just recently found out about this site and I couldn't be more thankful to them!

Now I bet you all saying 'Shut up you twilight mind raped freak and tell me the site!' And Im not into being Internet bashed so here's the link:

The greatest New Zealand website Aka reelcollectibles.com

And the store is in Queenstown! I really love this site becasue it has all the awesome twilight stuff that sold out really fast on other sites still on it (I think becasue hardly anyone knew about it)



They have an umbrella:







Jacob poster: (Im thinking of buying this to balance out all my Edward ones)

Tote bag: (I have decided that if I manage to get a job I will buy this with the first money I earn as a gift to myself... I really need to get a job now!)



Snap bracelet: (Another thing Im thinking of getting soon)


And the best for last, A Edward Cullen Figurine:



Gosh Im in love with this site! Im just hoping they get all the cool stuff they are selling on hot topic there. I would really love a pencil case or pajamas...


PAJAMAS!!!


One day I will get my twilight pajamas. One way or another...

1 comment:

  1. omg I thought maybe I was the only other twilight super, uber fan in nz lol! kind of obsessed. glad i found your page

    ReplyDelete