Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Peter Facinelli

So I really love Peter Facinelli so when I heard that he was attending the 11th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards I was really pumped thinking of all the cool pictures I could get out of this. Then When I was looking on the net, I found some strange pictures mixed with my good ones from the event.

It turns out that Peter Facinelli had no pants on.... I know 'WTF?!' but he just didn't have pants on. Sure he had them off at the start of the event, as pictured here with his beautiful wife Jennie Garth:


But when he went to present an award it seems that his pants and shirt disappeared. Why? I dont know yet but when I do I shall tell you all!


He he its funny though. thanks to lionandlamblove for these pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment