Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Long Spunk interview...

If you are bored and have some extra time on your hands you can go and check out a very long interview with Robert Pattinson from a Mexican magazine '15 a 20':




Was it fun playing a vampire?
I don’t think I’m playing a vampire. I don’t think I even look like one, do I? (laughs) I would’ve loved it if Edward had been the typical vampire we’re all familiar with, because the vampires in Twilight are too weird. They’re very pale, they have strange eyes, but they’re so normal and they can live in the real world without rasing any suspicions. On the other hand, I was very fun. I had to do action sequences and I had to climb trees (laughs).

You mention real vampires, are you a fan of vampire movies?
Well, in this film I’m not scary. I’m not like Nosferatu. I want to be that kind of vampire, that would be cool. But as you know, this film is not about vampire clichés, so I played him like he had a disease, like you’re not the same person after someone bites you because you wake up three days later wanting to kill people. You’re a thousand times stronger and faster, and you’re going to live forever and if you think about it, that must be horrible!
Its all about twilight I think ( I didn't have enough time to read it all)
But all you need to do is click here and enjoy! Thanks twilightpoison.com for the translation!

No comments:

Post a Comment