Sunday, February 15, 2009

My twilight birthday cake

It was my birthday about 17 days ago (16!!! Yay!!!) and only just had my birthday party the other day :P

But let me tell you it was so worth the wait. Why? Because I got the best birthday cake ever!

Seriously I loved this cake (Its all been eaten :( ) becasue it was a twilight themed cake! But really what else would I have? I mean I dont have a life outside twilight. ha ha

But here's the amazing cake:



Oh and before you ask, No I didn't make the cake myself. I got a close family friend to make the cake it self for me (She used to be a professional cake maker so it was really good!) and I put the things on it.

Do you know how hard it is to find the things on the book covers? I was just lucky that I managed to find every thing.

twilight - I remember decorating the Christmas tree and having some apple decorations. So I rummaged through the Christmas box and what do you know, I had a twilight apple!

new moon - This was the hardest to find somthing for. I was originally just going to print out a picture of the Ruffled Tulip and stick it on but about a 3 hours before my birthday stated my mum said she had found a plastic red tulip, so I got some white paint and tried to make it look 'feathery' like the cover. its not perfect but you can tell what it is so I was happy.


eclipse - the red ribbon around the bottom of the cake. I found it really hard to make the ends of the ribbon look 'ripped' but it turned out alright.

breaking dawn - No one in my family plays chess so I had to go a buy a chess set and then I had fun with spray paint ;)


So over all Im really happy with how it turned out!

2 comments:

  1. woo i ate that cake and it was realllllllllllll gud

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg im addicted to you and i say this for every twighlight fan " THAT IS SO COOL !!" NEXT TIME ASK FOR A LION AND A LAMBING SITTING NEXT TOGETHER . THAT IS SO COOL !

    ReplyDelete