Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spunks getting botox?!?

Umm...

Some disturbing news about Robert Pattinson has been posted on TheImproper.com Website. It turns out that Spunk like to draw pictures and write suicide notes to get 'into' the role of Edward... Uh when in the books did it say Edward wrote Suicide notes in his free time?

"If you really prepare for a role, there’s going to be a moment in which he’s all you can think of," Rob, 22, recounts. "So I did things like [write] little suicide notes. I was a little worrisome, actually (laughs)."

What triggered this morbidity in the usually-cheery Brit was when he started keeping a journal as Edward in the weeks before shooting began on Twilight. Understanding the vampire's morose mindset was key to fully inhabiting the role.

"I hadn’t realized how difficult it was going to be to play Edward until I started reading the script," says Pattinson. "He’s a very complex character, so I moved to Portland (Oregon) by myself two or three months before filming began and didn’t do anything but read the script and books to find anything that helped me play him. Then I started to write things."



Its quite an interesting article about him, if you want to read it you can go here. I would recommend reading this one!

How will Rob keep the character looking young? "With botox,"


There's also a really funny video someone made with Robert Pattinson as a 'Womanizer'... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment