Friday, January 23, 2009

Spunky gentleman

Aceshowbiz.com has just released an article about Robert Pattinson and his views on 'love' and woman. In the interview Robert says what he looks for in a woman. You can read the full article here

When it comes to treating girl properly, Robert Pattinson thinks he is a gentleman. Providing an evidence to that, he says, "I don't tell [a girl] how she has to be for me. I don't want her to change herself for me.

" Talking about girls of his dream, Pattinson reveals he likes "talented girls." He admits, "If she's really talented, I don't really care about the other things." Also he frankly claims that he "would rather go out with girls than with guys", while jokingly adding, "but if I tried to hit on every girl around me, then I would lose those friendships."

In line with girls, Pattinson confesses he believes in love at first sight, about which he gushes, "It's absolutely possible that you can meet someone on the street and suddenly fall in love with that person. That often happens to me."

So are you Spunks dream woman? I just need to get a few 'talents' and I think I would be perfect for that English love muffin... Yes I just called him a love muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment