Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hes coming back!

I never really thought he could go away but it turns out it was a possibility. Who could go you ask? Well Im talking about our favourite bad guy with large but strangely toned man boobs Laurent! The actor Edi Gathegi, who plays Laurent has just confirmed to the National Post that he will be coming back to play his little part in New Moon!

"I am looking forward to working with Chris Weitz," notes Gathegi. And while Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke is a Gathegi friend, he maintains there was no hard feelings when the director decided not to return for the next one. "It was a mutual decision," he adds. "I don't think she'd want me to feel sorry for her."


You can read the rest of the article here. All the sudden this whole New Moon thing has got really exciting and realistic! I cant wait until we get to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment