Monday, January 19, 2009

100th post!!!!

I cant believe it! 100 posts already! And in such a short time... I want to thank everyone who reads this blog, and kirsty who actually comments :P its nice to know that people actually read what you say and think! I would love for this blog to get big and up with all the big guns of twilight blogs one day and I know that if it ever does it will be thanks to you guys, my early fans! And to the people who read my blog but dont become a follower, you should! It makes me feel happy, and when I feel happy I post more... but dont get me wrong I love the fact that you just read my blog :D

Well I think to celebrate this amazing milestone I should share another Twilight animation!

If you dont remember my last one you can go here and have a look at Robert Pattinson as a sultry vixen!

But on with this monumental event:






This GIF is really only funny if you have seen the original video. This was made by the same person who made the first one I posted and that person is clearly one of the greatest people on earth, right now.

Im still giggling...



Thanks again to all you readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment