Saturday, January 10, 2009

Twilight script!

I know its kind of late, and it has lost all its hype but I found the Twilight script for all you fans out there that want to sit down and read it :P I haven't yet got around to reading it but I'm going to start soon becasue I have just finished re-reading the whole series of twilight for the 4th time I think, and I just watched the film!

I have a friend who has read it and she said "I like the script so far, very close to the book, but I'm still at the beginning so we'll see...wouldn't it be cool if they released the whole movie based on the script I don't care if they're not shot properly, I just want to see the book played out! if they had a TV series, I'd totally watch. although there would be some boring parts of just descriptions..."

Here it is: http://www.scribd.com/doc/8538093/Twilight-Movie-Script

So I think it sounds quite good, and I would recommend reading it! Have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment