Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rob mentioned on the *shudder* Miley and Mandy Show

Erg! Don't worry guys I haven't turned to the dark side. I sent a scout out and made them suffer through it. I wouldn't want to put myself or any of you at risk over this. What is this thing im talking about? Well this thing is the 'Miley & Mandy Show'...

Its a terrible day for us fan girls of twilight who are not fans of Miley Cyrus :( She doesn't deserve to speak his name! OK now that a little over top...

Well apparently they say that Robert is a 'favourite breakout star of 2008'. Which is good but just because that fact it was those two who said it...

Well if you want to put yourself through 4mins of it here's the Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueObtnTFEEo

I haven't watched and I have no plan to but good luck to all you who do!

No comments:

Post a Comment