Saturday, January 17, 2009

Taylors second music video!

Celebuzz has just released an article all about Taylor Lautner! They talk about him and his acting career so far. You can read the article here.

"Besides having an eight pack washboard stomach and reprising his role in New Moon, Taylor Lautner, 16 used to be a nobody. He didn't even know what Twilight was!

"When I signed on, I had no idea it was going to be like this," he said. "I hadn't even heard of 'Twilight' yet. As soon as I was cast, I did some research and found out it was a bit bigger than I expected—and (even) then, I didn't even know how big it was going to be," Taylor tells local Michigan paper MLive.com."


But that's not the most exciting thing. The most exciting thin is the fact that they also have a video up. Its a music video of Cassi Thomson’s song called “Caught Up In You.”, and it features Taylor! No one really knows who Cassi Thomson is nor have they heard the song and now by the simple fact she has Taylor in the video she will become a mini star! The lucky girl even gets to kiss him.

1 comment: