Friday, January 23, 2009

we might have a Emily!


Ooh how exciting, It has just said that an America Young has auditioned for new Moon! She apparently auditioned for the part of Emily Young, Sam Uley's fiancee if you forgot. This was according to a random blog page, people think it must be one of her 'peoples' blogs, you can read it here

"I got to audition for New Moon today! For the role of Emily," Crazy Days and Nights quotes the outspoken actress and snappy dresser as saying. "The casting director, you fans of the book will be glad to know, has read the books and loves them. And you can tell. His direction was spot on for the character. I loved the books. I would so love to be in the movie!!!"

What do you think of her playing Emily? I personally have never heard of her but she apparently is quite a good actress. But what little I have seen of her (In the last 10mins) I think she would be great! I cant wait to see if shes cast of not.

1 comment:

  1. omg!!!!
    she wd make a prfct emily young!!!
    based on looks...she wd be waaaaaayyyyyyyy better thn america ferrera!!!
    no offense ferrera!!!
    GO TEAM JACOB!!!
    BTW:LAUTNER IS WAAAYYY HOTTER THAN PATTINSON!!!!
    *when he doesnt have long hair...teeheehee;P*

    ReplyDelete