Thursday, January 15, 2009

My MONSTER!!!!

OK so this isn't really about Twilight, well it is but its my Twilight... Yeah that doesn't make any sense! So let me tell you the story:

One day I was walking down town with one of my many twilight obsessed chums (Gini, she writes good HP FanFiction) Any way, We walked past this huge Twilight movie poster and I said "I really want that! It would be so awesome in my room, it would definitely take up a whole wall!" and she said "Yeah! You should ask about it!" So I was going to go home and ask straight away, but I forgot :(

Then about a week ago I was catching the bus down town and the bus drove past the poster and I was like "Crap I need to ask about that!" So as soon as I got home I called up the parking building but it was too late, the offices had close, so I set my mother the task of calling up the parking building and tracking down who I need to talk to about getting this poster at work the next day. And well she tracked the people/place down and sent them a email Asking them for the poster and etc. But she never got a email back. And then to top it off yesterday when we were driving home we went past the place where the poster was, and it was gone!! I was so sad.

The when I was at work today I got a txt from my mother saying "Guess what I have in my office.." And it was the TWILIGHT POSTER!!!!!!

The people at the poster place must of seen where my mothers works and didn't bother to email back and just drop it off instead. And I'm so happy about it!

These are a couple of pictures of the 'Monster' as I like to call it :P


Thats Tahulla the lion on the chair...

2 comments: