Thursday, January 22, 2009

Whos Alec?!

Now that there has been almost definite speculation over who will play Jane in New Moon it leads to the next character in line, Alec! Entertainment weekly have just written an article about who could play Alec and decide who they think is the best actor to play Jane's twin.

Elijah Wood is a popular suggestion, since Jane and Alec are small in stature, but I doubt that the man who starred in the Lord of the Rings trilogy would want to be backburner in a Twilight sequel. Then again, if Weitz (or the director of any future Twilight sequels) wanted to go off-book and flesh out the fascinating Volturi and their guard with Meyer's approval, I don't think anyone would mind. (Right?) Also, what is Elijah Wood doing these days?

Assuming Wood is out, I submit High School Musical's Lucas Grabeel (pictured) for consideration. He might be a bit too tall to pair with Fanning, but they could always have him stand/walk in a shallow hole/trench.

You can read the full article here.
I think that Elijah Wood would be a good Alec but I dont think that Lucas Grabeel would be. I think its the whole Disney feel he has (the same problem with Vanessa) But I still think that Jeremy Sumpter would be a good choice. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment