Friday, January 23, 2009

People.com pick there Alec's

People.com have just started a poll on who should be cast as Alec in new moon. The four options they have are Tom Felton, Lucas Grabeel, Gaspard Ulliel and Freddie Highmore.

According to Stephine Meyer Alec looks like this :"his hair was darker, and his lips were not as full, but he was just as lovely," And I dont think that really fits anyone is People's poll, but the person I picked was Freddie Highmore. Hes not exactly what I imagined Alec to look like but I think he is the closest on the poll. Tom Felton will always be Draco Malfoy to me but I think he could pull it off if he really tried. Lucas Grabeel is too disney and Gaspard Ulliel is just too old!


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. boyd holbrook, top right is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.disneycelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/disney-celebrities-lucas-grabeel.jpg
    is lucus, btw.
    Boyd Holbrook is your top right.
    http://models.com/model_culture/50topmalemodels/images/boyd.jpg

    ReplyDelete