Saturday, January 10, 2009

My character speculations for New Moon

Here are my character speculations for New Moon. We have our Edward, Bella, Cullen family, Victoria, Laurent, Charlie, Billy and Jacob (:D) but who will play the roles of the volturi?

Aro - There has been a lot of speculation that Ben Barnes (from prince Caspian) is lined up to play the role, which I'm fine with but I always thought of the volturi as much older looking... I think its more to do with them being called 'ancients'. But i also had another idea for Aro Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter) I think he would be great as Aro! Hes older but not to old( Aro was born 1000 BC but there is no confirmed 'turn' date). But what do you think?



Jane - There has been no real speculation for this part so I'm assuming Summit are going to pick a unknown actor for the role. But I think if they were to pick a know actor the best choice would be Dakota Fanning. Jane's age has never been confirmed but people believe that is around 12 but I feel that she must be a bit older becasue she cant be classed as a 'immortal child' so I thought 13 or 14 that way shes a teen, not child. And I think Dakota Fanning would be perfect to play this role becasue it seems as though she hasn't changed for years and she still looks quite young (despite being 14) which I think will make her a great Jane. But what do you think?

Alec - Again there has been no speculation for this part so it must be a unknown actor role. But I think if they were to cast a somewhat known actor in the role Jeremy Sumpter would be a good choice. He, just like Dakota Fanning, has seemed to sort of grow up slowly which is perfect for the role. Jeremy is actually 19 years old, but I think he could play the early teen Alec role perfectly! And hes has training with fantasy sort of roles with Peter Pan! But what do you think?


If you have your own opinions tell me please! I'm really interested to know what everyone else thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment