Monday, May 4, 2009

Unicorn sighting!

I SAW A UNICORN!!!!
No I'm not crazy, I actually saw one today! Not the horse with the horn kinda unicorn

"neigh.."

but the man unicorn. If you dont know what the hell a unicorn is go here and it explains what one is (And how to make one!), but basically its a guy who is seen in public reading one of the twilight books.

And today after school I had the great pleasure of seeing one. And Woah what a good unicorn I saw!

This young man would have been about 17 years old (Edward Cullen...) In his school uniform. And he was crossing the street with a huge mob of boys. Was he talking to his 'mates'? Nope was he listening to music? Negative! Was he staring off into space like most of the other boys? No! The man was reading BREAKING DAWN!!!! Yes breaking friggin dawn! And he was reading about the last chapter too. Now I find the fact he was reading the book amazing. And the fact he was reading the book in public even more amazing. But he was also reading the book while walking down the street, now I dont know about you guys but I think you only do somthing like that if it is a really good book that you cant put down. So that blew my mind! Im still buzzed about it!

Ahhh unicorns... Make my day I tell you!

^Unicorns^

No comments:

Post a Comment