Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Moon song??

OK guys I just got the email:

"My name is Josh Ryan, and I am in a band called Secrets in Stereo. I am writing you today to let you know about something, I think, is really cool that's happening (and building buzz everyday) between myself and Twilight fans around the world. I think it's something you might be interested in, and would be ecstatic if you deem it worthy to make note of in your blog.

Long story short... I am teaming up with Twilight fans everywhere to create a song to pitch to New Moon. My goal is for it to be the perfect fan's song. I think that's pretty cool, don't you? And, I assure you I'm not some amateur artist. I take what I do very seriously, and do it at a high level. I've had songs in Grey's Anatomy, The Hills, The Real World, etc. And, I have a few ways of getting this song to the right people.

There is a back story to how Secrets in Stereo and Twilight connected. It's pretty cool...

My song, “Again,” was randomly used in a Youtube video about Twilight. (you can view it at... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8zi43msWAg). And, it got an amazing response (over 800,000 views as of today). The song just connected. It said everything Twihards wanted to hear. Gave me chills, to be honest. Part of that response, was Twilight fans asking me to write a song for the next installment of the story, New Moon. After much thought (and after “experts” telling me it’s not worth it), I decided to put it back in the Twilight fans’ hands.

I made a video describing the journey. The response for it has been just as overwhelming. Check it out...

And I just checked the song out and its awesome! Its so twilightly, I love it! Im sure he will be able to whip out another great song for New Moon.

So go check out the song and his blog (http://www.secretsinstereo.com/blog/) and leave him some comments with either advise for the song he wants to write or just a nice, encouraging comment!

Wish you all the best on your mission Josh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment