Friday, May 22, 2009

Bend and snap!

Umm... Ow?! I didn't realise that people could do that!
Oh I also found this on socialitelife:
Poor Alex Meraz, New Moon is half a year away from being released and he's already being hated on. This Wolf Pack hottie who plays the most volatile wolf of the pack encountered a fan with a bit of an attitude.
Meraz told E Online - "Someone started yelling at me because they didn't like my character. I play a bad boy, so she got mad at me," he added. "She said, 'I hate you, Paul!' That was the craziest thing for me--being confused for a character.
"Meraz's response to the hater?..."I yelled back at her, 'I love you, too!'" he said. Good for Alex, you can't take that too seriously. Alex seems quite level headed as well in terms of the fame department.
"Rob's just kind of soaking it up for everyone," Meraz said. "I'm happy to have just a smidgen of what he's got...I'm not worried about being a sex symbol."
Sweetie, it's too late for that.
I love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment