Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OH HOT DAM!!

***Spoiler alert!!!!***
Please dont look at this if you dont want to spoil New Moon (Although you would of read the book probably so its not like its a real surprise but still...)
last warning...


If you are looking at this, you have made a great choice.

Kristen Stewart showed her ghetto booty in Twilight, I guess she had to in New Moon too...

What is Rob doing? Why is he doing that to her? Why not me? WHY?!?!... Im cool.

All the other girls flock to him why should Kristen be any different.

This reminds me of a romance cover, and I know my romance covers ;)

Now children this is what we call 'dry-humping'

There's nothing smart I can say here, my brains turned to mush.

The suspense! I cant wait till New Moon!

Even balding men think this is hot!


I... He... Shirt... Not on... Steamy .... *Mumbles unintelligent things for about 10 minutes*


He is definitely the hot brooding type!


"Yeah I've been pumping so much iron that I dont even feel it anymore"

Look at Kristen's leg... kinky

Lucky.

Um Kristen you might want to fix that hair people might think you've just been.. Oh wait. Never mind.

"Ahhh Kristen your turning into one of them! A fan girl..."

*Dribbles*

*Drools*

Doing the bump?


Roberts 'O' face?


"Beam me up, Scotty!"


Look at Bella/Kristen go! On a side note I thought it was a alleyway he was meant to come out of...

So perfect!

Rob you sure know how to sweep a girl off her feet!

Rob! You dirty, dirty boy


Bella looks like shes tripping (In a non-gangster "Im tripping fo you" sort of way but an actual falling down sort of tripping) Classic Bella! And good thing to have in the movie.

The moon is shining today ;)

That is all I can handle for today (To much New Moon excitement makes me feel weird) But if this is not nearly enough for you head to one of these sites:

EdwardandBella.net
MrPattinson.com
Celebbuzz
Lionandlamblove
Touchedbytwilight.net
Socialitelife
Splashnewsonline.com

And well pretty much any other page to do with twilight!

No comments:

Post a Comment