Friday, May 15, 2009

New Moon star in Harry Potter...

This post is for you twilight fan who also love Harry Potter *raises hand* Now I must warn Gini (and other fans of sweeney Todd to sit down and clear all breakable items in a 2 meter radius)

We all knew Robert Pattinson from Harry Potter before twilight (Poor Cedric!!!) Well it seems that another Twilight movie saga star will be in Harry Potter. Jamie Bower Aka Anthony also Aka Caius will star in a Harry Potter film as well! The last one to be exact (The Deathly Hollows for those people who are having a 'moment') Jamie’s agent confirmed to L’Univers de Harry Potter from Cannes that he will play “the most infamous dark wizard of all time” Grindelwald!!

And by Grindelwald I mean the Bad guy not the country...


I cant wait to see it! In fact I cant wait to see the 6th one (Half-blood prince) 62 day till it is released!!!!

Oh by the way, when searching for Grindelwald pictures dont be surprised if this comes up:

2 comments:

  1. oh my god that is awesome!!!! *squee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would love that!

    oh and thanks for being the only person commenting! It makes me sad that no one comments :( *Hint Hint*

    ReplyDelete