Monday, June 21, 2010

Win twilight stuff!

Hey guys, as you might imagine I get lots of emails (nearly 1000 in 4 months!!!) from all sorts of websites and places about twilighty things so I thought you might enjoy some of these exciting (well exciting to me) highlights from the emails! Prepare to be spammed...

This first one is from Alice at EdwardsMeadow And it is about competitions they are running!
"To celebrate the upcoming release of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse movie, we've teamed up with CafePress to start an Eclipse Countdown Giveaway! Every week from now until the release of the Eclipse movie, we will be giving away Twilight merchandise from CafePress!"



Now I'm not sure, but I think its just for Americans (Sorry everyone else, I'm guttered too.) So if you're American and want to win some awesome Eclipse merch go check out the site!

1 comment: