Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHAT AN UNGRATEFUL A-HOLE!!!

Oh. This makes me mad!

“That whole system of Internet journalists, where no one is called to account, is almost entirely about hate. All these people get away with doing it because they have no responsibility to anyone.”

With Stewart by his side during in the interview, the 24-year-old Brit adds angrily, “There are so many little nerds behind their computers, on their little blogs.”

-Robert Pattinson. Source

Hey, Bitch. No one cares if you like it or not. Those " little nerds behind their computers, on their little blogs" Made you who you are today. Without us no one would know your name. You wouldn't have great acting roles. Barely anyone would ever hear you 'sing'. You would BE one of those "little nerd". I don't know about you guys, but I hate it when celebrities complain about the Paparazi and internet journalists. It's a part of the lifestyle! You wanted to be actors, singers, dancers, whatever. People look up to you. People want to be you. People what to know what you are doing! You should of thought of that before you became what you are.

ERG! It's things like this that make me really consider if I want to be apart of the Twilight fandom. The stars (Really just KStew and RPattz) are so ungrateful! No one would know who you are without twilight. I actually feel quite sorry for Stephenie Meyer. Wheres with fandoms such as Harry Potter, all the stars are so grateful of everything. You see nothing bad about the Harry Potter stars in the Mags. In fact there are very few flaws with all the actors in Harry Potter. And Robert you were in HP!!! I think KStew has been a bad influence on him. He was nice pre-twilight. I actually think I hate Kirsten Stewart. No, I do. You heard it here first people, I HATE KRISTEN STEWART.

/rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment