Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm back... again....

I know its been ages since I've posted anything on this blog, and I'm sure that by now no one follows or even looks at it. Which I don't blame you for. But there is a reason as to why I drifted away from this blog. I started a Harry Potter blog. Now please hold back your fists for one minute. I'm not saying that Harry Potter is better than Twilight and that Twilight should go die in a hole, I have simply just realised that harry potter is better than twilight. I know just about all of you are screaming at the screen calling me 'The James of the Internet' but its not like that at all. I still like Twilight a lot (I'm going to the midnight premier for goodness sake!) Its just that I have a more intense love for Harry Potter than I do for Twilight.

So sorry if I have offended anyone (I don't know why thought, I didn't say anything offencive.) And I just want to tell you that what I post will be different that what I used to. Sure it will still be 'funny' but there might be some anti-twilight posts there, simply for comedic value. And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, hen who can you laugh at right?

So no I'm not anti-Twilight but I'm not Pro twilight either. So please enjoy my new, updated, hopefully better blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment