Monday, June 21, 2010

Gmail Apps

For you cool kids with Gmail, a woman named Kelly Johnson emailed me to tell me about a couple of cool twilight applications for Gmail she made. Here's her email:

"Hey, I thought you might be interested in a couple of Gmail Gadgets I put together.

I built one that shows a random Twilight photo from a gallery of thousands of photos to choose from.

I put another one together that shows a random quote from Twilight and the associated photo.

These gadgets can show up right under the Chat section in a box in Gmail. Every time the page is refreshed, fresh quotes and images can show up for your viewing pleasure!

Please be sure to pass the word along!!

Simple instructions on how to add the Gadgets are found here: http://twilightmovies.org/gadget.php

Enjoy!!!"

So go here and follow the 'how-to' and enjoy your twilight fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment