Monday, March 9, 2009

Kellan talks about New Moon

Kellan Lutz has just recently had a interview with MTV where he talks about all sorts of things!


"I'm really excited for 'New Moon,' " grinned the 23-year-old star, stopping by MTV's offices Wednesday to promote the "Twilight" DVD hitting stores March 21. "I go on Sunday the 8th to rehearse and do our screen tests and make sure the contacts fit — which I'm not looking forward to. But we do rehearsals for about a week, and then I go up in April and we start shooting."




"The most interesting revelation of our interview, however, might have been for Lutz rather than us. When we asked him about Summit Entertainment's announcement two weeks ago of the release date for "Eclipse," the actor was genuinely surprised to hear the news that he'd be immersed in Emmett until at least mid-2010.

"That's the first time I've heard that!" he marveled. "I'm the last to know anything. It's been funny doing these conventions that a bunch of us castmembers have been doing, to a bunch of states and countries. The fans know more of what's going on with our jobs than I do!"


You can read the rest of the article written here or just watch this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment