Thursday, April 30, 2009

Whats been filmed?

So by now I think you guys would have worked out I have a huge obsession with Peter Facinelli, and I probably could of got this information from lots of other people but lets face it, Peter is the best so... Yeah.

Any way Peter had a interview with a lady called Rebecca Murray from About.com (There's a video of the interview too) and he had this to say:

"Well, nothing's shot in order but we've shot the…let's see…the birthday scene. We've shot that. And we've the voting scene. I'm not going to tell you what we all voted, but read the book. What else did we shoot? I shot stitching up Bella which was a lovely little scene. I pretty much mostly almost finished. I have a couple other shots to do in May and then we're done."
Im getting more and more excited!!!
Have you gotten used to the Twilight fans?
"I don't know if you ever get used to them. They're not weird. I love them. I love each and every one of them. No, they're great. They're the best fans that you can have. They're so loyal. We've had people camping out all night long on the sets."
For this one, too?
"Yeah, oh yeah. People are like literally in sleeping bags. We shot all night – you know, night shoots – because vampires like to shoot at night. And then we'd come out at 5 in the morning and they'd be in sleeping bags."
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! I mean we all love you too... :

No comments:

Post a Comment