Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cameron Bright (Alec) Interview

^^Awww^^

Cameron Bright (Alec) is awesome. What does that have to do with anything you ask, well I have no idea. I have just decided this...

Any who here's a interview he did with Vancouver Sun about New Moon:


"It's going to be kind of weird," admits the Nanaimo actor who confesses he had to be dragged to see Twilight, the first in a series of movies based on Stephenie Meyer's popular romantic teenage vampire novels.

"All the guys were saying, 'It's a chick movie,' but it was really good," Bright recalls. "I'm glad to be a part of it."

No sooner had news reports surfaced about Bright joining the New Moon cast headlined by Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Michael Sheen than he began getting text messages from his friends.

"Even if you're in it for five minutes, you're huge," says the Victoria-born actor who made his debut in a Telus commercial. "You're revered."


Well at least he was honest about not wanting to see twilight! Oh and there's more to the article (kissing Dakota on the cheek and not going to Tuscany!)

Did you know when you search 'Cameron Bright' on google images this picture is on the first page:

Breaking dawn flashes...

2 comments:

  1. Excellent site...I appreciate this blog....
    nice posting for this site.love to see this kind of site thank you for your comments .its really good comments


    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE CAMERON BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's so sexy!!!!!!! And cute and I tink he was made and carved by angels. I mean really you'd tink.HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'''''''SSSSSSSSSSS Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PPPPPPPEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I'd like to see his body and more and his face just kills me. He's that sexy, gorgeous, cute, hot, smexy, flammin hot, flammin sexy, and so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I see him once I cant stop staring at him. I wish I could meet him and f*** him. Sorry that last part came out like that. Well thats what I tink of him. My opinion.

    ReplyDelete